10 days, 3 regions of Russia: the Krasnoyarsk Region, the Republic of Khakassia and the Tyva Republic
During this trip you will have a unique opportunity to get acquainted with each of the regions, compare the lifestyles of Siberians, steppe nomads and taiga Old Believers.
What will you see?
– Siberian village the same as it was more than a century ago, the atmosphere of Khakass and Tyva dwellings – yurts;
– petroglyphs and megaliths, which are more than 2000 years old.
Steppe and bare, wind-blown semi-deserts change coniferous forests – turbulent mountain rivers and healing springs go along the territories as we travel by.
What will you hear?
– stories of three regions, mixed with legends;
– voices of wild, amazed citizens of megapolises.
What will you feel?
– energy of popular pagan places;
– harmonious tranquility of people living according to ancient canons.
What will you try?
– Siberian jams and pickles, elk meat and other traditional dishes of Siberian cuisine.